Tuesday, February 7, 2017

New Discoveries

I've been introduced to some really marvelous things these past few days. The amazing thing about each one of them, I didn't have to leave my living room chair to find them.

Which leads me to my first discovery...

  1. In addition to phone service for low income people and families, there's also Internet services. This demonstrates how essential the World Wide Wed is to communication and our place in the world.
  2. It is actually possible to print human body parts! This has astonishing potential and will impact many lives in incredible ways.
  3. Gates Notes! Book reviews, the most current information about the world's events and rich, intellectual insights from Bill Gates, himself.
  4. A morsel of understanding about monetary policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment