Saturday, October 27, 2018

Inferiority

I have felt inferior to people with material wealth all my life!  I don't know why, because I wasn't raised in a poor environment!  Somewhere along the way, I got a false belief of myself as being poor and inferior to many of the people I met and befriended.

This inferior way of thinking caused me to shrink within myself and feel unnecessary shame and guilt.  I think this is even why I may have choose some relationships, I never felt worthy of a person I viewed as good. I had shrunk myself so low that I could only function on a level that stifled and frustrated me.

My time in Rhode Island has allowed my to evolve in ways I couldn't living in the state where I was born and raised.  I've been able to share my experience of breaking free and it isn't wrapped in the package that I perceived as good.  I recently realized that although I don't have millions, I still have something of value to offer to people with millions. I am worthy and equal in every way!

I've got something of value to offer ever person that comes along my path.  There recognition of it or my lack of identifying the need of the moment, doesn't diminish my worth!  I've just got to be more present and in the former, realize another person's opinion of me doesn't make me better or worse.  My value is priceless because I am the only me that will ever be created!

I'm standing a bit taller and it feels good😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment