Saturday, September 1, 2018

Consistency

I started my first blog Empowered Peace in 2010. When I started this blog I naturally became a part of the blogging world. My first blog entry was on 7/7/2010 and the last (possibly not final), was 1/2/20/12.

I stopped posting because life happened and I allowed the events going on around me to redirect my thinking, behavior and direction. It's quite unfortunate because had I stayed consistent Empowered Peace could of evolved into a talk show or numerous other forms of expression.

When I began blogging it was new and exciting. People such and Kandee Johnson, Scary Mommy, Wanna Be Balanced Mom and SITS were just getting started or in their infancy stages of development.  All of these bloggers have been consistent and now enjoy an immense amount of success. They have gone on to do television shows, do sold out events, establish themselves as millionaires and do many other great demonstrations of consistency.

I'm positive they had obstacles, life and many other hurdles that success brings try to distract them from their paths, yet they managed to stay consistent.

As I  have pondered events that have taken place I discovered a precious relic called consistency. I believe that had I stayed consistent and continued doing what I started I would be enjoying many of the same successes of the bloggers I mentioned above.

So here I am starting new endeavors and consistency is willing to lead me along her diligent path. Her way isn't easy, it doesn't have short cuts and it certainly isn't for the timid. Her rewards are great and concerted effort of will power and right responses to her invitations are what she requires.

Consistency certainly requires a lot, probably more than I realize, even at this critical hour. Yet I am willing to do as much as I understand and let consistency explains the steps along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment