Friday, September 7, 2018

The Goodness of Frustration

Frustration is always taught of in a negative light, but this morning I found good use of this lower emotion.

As I was going through my normal morning routine, I found myself becoming frustrated because some of the normalcy of my day was out of whack.  Then I began to think to myself, "self if God gave us the ability to experience this emotion, how can I use frustration for good?"  The answer...It's a signal to self that I'm out of order and possibly doing something wrong.

When this signal goes off I need to stop and figure out how to align myself with harmony.  That might mean I skipped some steps and need to complete something I didn't, ask for help or simply be thankful knowing that my desired goal isn't unattainable, I just need to prepare myself a bit more for its arrival.

I now have the ability to experience frustration and use this emotion for good!


No comments:

Post a Comment