Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Patience

..."Count it all Joy when you fall into various trails, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing..." (James 2-4 NKJ (New King James Version)).

I memorized this scripture years ago!  I pondered it for hours, wrote about it, spoke to my, at the time pastor about it, repeated it, prayed about it and thought about it from the moment God put these words in my heart and periodically over the years.  This evening God gave me a real understanding of the power of patience. 

Patience is a purifying agent that eliminates the impurities of the soul.  It literally transforms our thinking, movements and realities!  

I can feel a large boulder of weight in my stomach that attempts to continually distract me from my goals, but patience is eating away at the mass and it is slowly diminishing in size. 

I'm thankful that I understand patience is changing my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment